Tuesday, April 17, 2012

An Award!


I was surprised and thrilled to recently receive the Liebster blog award from my friend Anuja at "simple baking".

Anjua didn't specify rules for this award or it's meaning so I did a bit of research and this is what I came up with.

Liebster is German for dearest, beloved or favorite. From what I understand, this award is given to blogs with less than 200 (or 300 depending on who is writing the rules)  followers but deserve more attention.

And there are rules that come with this award:
  • 1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to them.
  • 2. Reveal your top five picks (or three, again depends)  and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • 3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • 4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
I decided it would be fun to participate all in the spirit of getting to know more blogs with a similar interest- food! There is no obligation to participate. If I have passed it on to you  and it's not your thing, that's fine.

Here are my picks:

Nish Whips up a dish - gorgeous cake this month!
 Le Ricette di Jenny Passione e Fantasia in Cucina - great Italian food - use your translate button.
Bake Away with Me - self confessed avid baker
As Strong as Soup - Phil has a French accent on cooking
At Anna's kitchen Table - homely and delicious.

Thank you Anuja for bestowing this award on me!

2 comments:

Phil in the Kitchen said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me and my blog. I'm very flattered. It was nice of you to say that I have a French accent on cooking - I'm not sure that many French people would agree but that's what makes life interesting.

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Catherine