Friday, December 24, 2010

Snowflake Sugar Cookies


Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve and the weather is gloomy! Our wet season has arrived early and tomorrow we may be separated from our family due to flooding. All the preparations are on hold at the moment. At times like this we should be grateful for what we have and know that even if we are not together with family, we are together in spirit.



This week my daughter and I decorated snowflake sugar cookies to be shared with family and friends. So I'm sharing them with you




It was my daughter's first time using a piping bag and royal icing.
Didn't she do great work? 
 I hope you enjoy them and have a wonderful Christmas!


I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them.
 Have a Happy Christmas!

4 comments:

♥The Sweet Life♥ (Alessandra) said...

Ciao! Buon Natale!! These cookies look delicious!

Ciao Chow Linda said...

These are beautiful individual works of art. Almost seems a shame to eat them.

Cakelaw said...

These snowflake cookies are gorgeous Marcellina. How did you get the orange and pink two-tone icing? I love it.

Kat said...

These are so pretty!