Sunday, November 21, 2010

An Award?....For Me?


How pleasantly surprised I was when I was contacted by She Whisks from Whisk Whisk Whisk to pass on the One Lovely Blog Award! Marcellina in Cucina to receive the One Lovely Blog Award! I can't believe it especially coming from Whisk Whisk Whisk. You must check out this blog because although relatively new to the blogging world she is obviously not new to the baking world. This lady is very talented indeed!
Now, onto the conditions:-
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

So here is the hard part. Choosing which bloggers to pay this award forward to. So many of you have such lovely blogs which inspire and amaze me so it has been hard to make my choices but he goes.

Mid-Western Girl with a Texas Address
Barbara Bakes
Level 2 Mommy
Testado, Provado e Aprovado ....Renata actually gave me this award as well! Thank you, Renata!
Melanger
Baker's corner...Somewhere in my Kitchen
My Baking Adventures
Muchkin Munchies
Olla-Podrida
Pane, Burro e Marmellata
From Apples 2 Zucchini
Parsley, Sage, Desserts and Line Drives
Of Muses and Meringues
Cakelaw
Trissalicious

Check out these great blogs! They really do deserve the One Lovely Blog award!

13 comments:

Barbara Bakes said...

Congratulations on your well deserved. You are such a sweetheart! Thanks so much for recognizing my blog!

lisamichele said...

Congrats on receiving the award and thank you so much for passsing it on to me! I'm flattered :)

Renata said...

I'm sorry, Marcellina, I think I lost track of things when choosing my favorites and forgot to go back to She Whisks' list to see if there were any favorites in common. But I do believe you deserve them all! Love your blog and all the things you do! So double award for you!!! Congratulations!

Renata said...

... and thank you for including mine on your list as well!!!

trissalicious.com said...

Thank you so much for the award - coming from you (Congratulations by the way! ) - I am truly honoured!!!

Beth said...

Marcellina, congratulations on receiving this award. I always look forward to visiting your blog. And thank you for passing it along to me! I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Tracy said...

Aww, thank you for thinking of me! I am truly honored! :-)

Lisa said...

Congratulations on your award. You really do have one lovely blog.

shaz said...

Congrast Marcellina, you certainly deserve it dear!

Mary said...

You are much deserving of the award. You do indeed have a lovely blog. I always enjoy visiting here. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Ago said...

Hi sweetiee!!! :-D
I'm honored to receive this from you...you have truly a big heart and this award is perfect for you!
Many kisses dear friend!
Ago

Catalina said...

Congratulations :) Your blog does deserve it - I enjoy reading all your posts and beautiful photos :)

Trisha said...

Congratulations ... its well deserved!!!